Google Cardboard lets you experience virtual reality in a simple and fun way. With Cardboard and the YouTube mobile app, you can watch 360° videos for an immersive experience.
To watch 360° videos, you need the latest version of Chrome, Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer on your computer. On mobile devices, use the latest version of the YouTube app for Android or iOS.
Step by Step Instructions
- Assemble your Google Cardboard glasses
- Download and install the YouTube app
- Search Reading HealthPlex 360 Tour
- Select the 360° video on the page, and start playback
- Tap the cardboard icon
You’ll notice the screen splits into two smaller screens
- Insert your phone into the Cardboard
- Look around to view the video in 360°
Note: To use Cardboard with iOS devices, you’ll need to have iOS 9.